On your first visit , a free consultation will be granted to you in which we will advise you on which laser machine will be best suited for you and your needs according to your skin & hair type.
- We have lasers suitable for all skin types, for both men and women.
- All laser hair removal treatments are performed by highly trained team
- We have the latest laser technologies with five different machines on hand that are specially designed to ensure long-lasting results on all skin types.
- We have a wealth of experience within the laser hair removal industry in UAE having treated thousands of customers of all skin types.
- We are open from 9:00 am till 9:00 pm all weekdays ; from Saturday to Thursday
Types of Laser used in our Clinic:
This laser is a high-powered, dual-wavelength system that delivers energy faster for faster results. The Elite+’s wavelengths are the gold standard for hair removal, facial and leg veins, epidermal pigmented lesions, and wrinkle reduction on all skin types.
IPL (intense pulse light)
treatment produces energy by a lamp, a little like a light bulb, and produces a variety of waves. Unlike Laser hair removal these waves cannot specifically target the hair follicles.
This results in only some of the light energy being used effectively, because of this deeper, thicker hair is not treated. In addition, some of the light can be absorbed into the surrounding tissue, leading to heating of the pigment in the skin. This is why there is a higher risk of burns for darker skin types with IPL.
This is the laser machine that is ideal for dark and Asian skin types. The laser penetrates deeper in to the skin picking up only the hair and not the pigment in the skin, allowing for safer treatments and effective results. The NdYag is great on deeper hair follicles such as on the chin, bikini and back.
This is perfect for lighter and stubborn hair types. This is the strongest type of laser for hair removal and gives the fastest results. Used mostly on lighter skin types, but can also be used safely on Asian skin, working effectively on finer harder to treat hair. Due to its strength clients must ensure they have no sun exposure until finishing their course of treatments and so is not always suitable for all body parts.